Are you good in bed? Find out at The Benjamin Hotel in New York where sleep medicine expert Rebecca Robbins heads up the Rest & Renew program. Think you can sleep five hours and make sound decisions? Think again! The Rest & Renew program is guaranteed to help you be at your best. The program is based on the latest findings in sleep medicine showing that adequate rest improves alertness, productivity, memory and mood.
The “Rest & Renew” deal includes:
· Your ideal pillow from our Rest & Renew Pillow Menu to use during your stay
· Spacious accommodations custom-designed for rest
· A satin eye mask to ensure a good night’s sleep
· Sleep Consultant, Rebecca Robbins Sleep for Success book
· 20% off a salon or spa treatment at Federico Hair & Spa
The Benjamin was originally established in 1927 as the Hotel Beverly. The 29-floor beaux-arts building is considered to be one of the most recognized works by famed architect Emery Roth. Ideally located in Midtown Manhattan, The Benjamin’s accommodations are designed by Lauren Rottet. Room types range from guestrooms with kitchenettes to one-bedroom terrace suites with skyline views.
You’ll need to be well rested to explore New York’s 5 boroughs from the skyscrapers, shopping, and shows of Manhattan to the Bronx’s delicious Little Italy and 265-acre Bronx Zoo. In the historic and hipster wonderland of Brooklyn, taste an amazing array of ever-evolving artisan foods and drinks. Tour the whole world via the incredible diverse neighborhoods of Queens (138 languages spoken!) and ride the famous Staten Island Ferry to enjoy the beaches and parks of this lesser known borough – and get a great photo opp of the Statue of Liberty.
– Breakfast for two daily
– Preferred rates and availability
– Early check-in and late check-out (if available)
– Room upgrade on arrival (if available)
– $100 spa/salon services credit , once per stay
– Welcome gift
Contact me here to plan your next New York getaway.